We used to be up to date in our publications and our long silence since mid-November is commensurate with the event that turned our life upside down: Christophe had a big stroke shortly before Christmas.
We therefore had other priorities than to publish photos and articles on our website and on our FB page.

We also didn’t know if the litter of this spring would be possible. But YES!! we are happy to announce that we are still planning a litter with Lily and we are just waiting for her heat!


No responses yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *